The first meeting of the Think Tank took place virtually on November 23, 2020 due to Corona restrictions. This fact did not stop the participants from engaging in a lively exchange.
The clear objectives of the think tank:
- Synergy potentials are to be raised together within the framework of this think tank.
- Meetings are to be held twice a year to generate ideas together.
- Input from business, science and politics is to be brought together with the "pain points" of the start-ups in order to be able to better coordinate supply and demand.
- To accomplish this, the output generated in the think tank will in turn be used as input for creative camps. The creative camps will consist of experts, start-up representatives and project team members. The results of the creative camps will in turn be incorporated into the project and then evaluated in the think tank.
- Synergies with a similar initiative in the city of Stuttgart are to be exploited through regular exchange in order to create an overall structure.