The event was introduced with a warm-up by DJane AZLAY, who got both the students and the startups in the right mood with the right beats. This was followed by some input sessions on the topic of startups, before the startups were able to present themselves and their job offers.
- onReach: The team is dedicated to the digital presence for sustainable companies and public institutions. Whether it's performance marketing, SEO or websites and stores - the founders of onReach offer it all! "We celebrate the individuality of real, sustainable through-starters." So do we, which is why we're excited to see what match will be made here!
- virtualQ: As the market leader for intelligent waiting and callback services, the team specializes in optimizing customer service with its unique solutions. The virtual voice assistant waits for the caller on hold and informs them when it is their turn. But that's not all! It also automatically answers recurring customer inquiries and saves customers from searching through long FAQ texts. So don't wait long and apply directly!
- Kurviger: With this team, the name says it all, because it is a special motorcycle route planner. "When planning routes, we prefer curvy routes and avoid cities". In addition, one can adapt the routes to personal preferences. Kurviger thus makes every motorcycle ride something special!
- VOTO: Getting young people excited about politics is the goal of VOTO. The team wants to motivate young people to vote with its digital election aid. The VOTO platform enables even small communities to use a digital voting aid in the next election. The motto here is: Make voting easy!
- Knowunity GmbH: Knowunity is the fastest growing app for pupils in Germany with more than 750,000 users after only 7 months on the market. Together with well-known investors like Project A & Mario Götze they build the global platform for millions of pupils. Whether it's summaries, learning notes or presentations - you'll find it all here!
- premano GmbH & Co. KG: Premano is an e-commerce startup based in Stuttgart and Shanghai. Together they create products and brands that inspire people globally. With the help of state-of-the-art technologies and a direct value chain, they make it possible to source excellent products at attractive prices worldwide.
- YAEZ Agency: This team is the next generation agency with a focus on educational communications and HR marketing. With a focus on the young target group, they create versatile content to see, hear and experience - at home or on the road, in school or homeschooling, on-site and digitally. Behind the projects and campaigns is a young and creative team that passionately develops, pursues and implements concepts and projects with meaning and added value.
Within the virtual exhibition, the students had the opportunity to visit the "booths" of their favorites in order to, ideally, arrange an interview directly. The feedback was consistently positive! They especially liked the high interactivity of the event and the direct and informal exchange with the startups.
The after-work party that followed was a great way to end this successful event, with a total of up to 81 people attending!
We are happy to have been able to offer this opportunity to so many students and are excited about the events to follow!